For five years in a row, Garozzo’s is proud to have been awarded by KC Magazine as Kansas City’s “Best Italian Restaurant.” It’s no coincidence that this happened yet again! All Garozzo’s locations have the same great food and character that was established in 1989, when Michael Garozzo founded the original restaurant. Everything from our acclaimed Chicken Spedini dish to our family-style approach to mealtime has been artfully integrated into the Lee’s Summit, Missouri, location.
Date location opened: Fall of 1999
- Private dining room for special events (seats up to 30 people)
- Banquet room (seats up to 300)
- WIFI accessible
- Sunday Brunch for $16.99. It runs from 10:30am to 3pm and features breakfast items, as well as some of our more popular dinner items.
- GM’s Fav Dish: Steak Modiga
Chef’s Fav Dish: Veal Sophia
Manager Story: GM Ryan Klein started with the company over 20 years ago as a busboy.
Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm; available in the bar only
- 1/2 off well drinks. $1 off all other drinks
- Every Wednesday, Garozzo’s Speciality Martinis are only $5, all day long! (Available in the bar only)
*Drink specials not valid with any other discount or promotions
Ready to experience authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining restaurant? Michael, his wife Maggie, and the Garozzo girls invite you to enjoy our Lee’s Summit location, where “When you walk into any Garozzo’s Ristorante, it’s like walking into Michael’s home for Sunday dinner, because you’re family at Garozzo’s.”